Sunday, July 19, 2015

Happy Birthday Henry and Emma!!!

I made these Lori Whitlock tri-fold box cards from the Silhouette store #76755 and #76649, respectively, for Emma and Henry. I used the new 100lb whisper white from Stampin' Up, love it!!!  The patterned paper is from Doodlebug.  I used MFT Grape Jelly and Lemon Drop cardstock.  The sentiment is from My Creative Time and stamped with Stampin' Up Daffodil Delight and Concord Crush inks.  I added My Creative Time stitched tags and stitched buttons.  Although you can't see it in the picture, I edged the butterfly and balloons and coloured below the stars with my Wink of Stella clear pen to add some sparkle.

Take care and have a great summer,
Caroline  :)

2 comments:

  1. I think these may be my 2 new favourites!!! They are so pretty & I am not sure who liked them more your godchildren or their mum :)
    Love you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great cards! What a fun cut! I love how you added the button die-cuts with a bit of twine.

    ReplyDelete