Sunday, February 13, 2011

Happy Birthday Christopher!!!

I made this card for my Brother-in-law's birthday. I stamped this adorable hÄnglar & stÄnglar image using rich cocoa Memento ink on Bella's Bestest cream paper and coloured the image with copics. The image was cut out using the Scalloped Rectangles Large Nestabilities, and I sponged the edge using CTMH chocolate Distressing Inks.

I am entering this card in Copic Creations cool copic colours challenge and Little Claire's anything goes challenge.

Hope that you enjoy your Sunday!!! :)

Supplies used:
Paper: CTMH B&T Duos, Bazzill cardstock
Copics: hair: E27, E44, E55, E57; scarf: T1, Y0000: kite and string: E42, E44, B24, YR12, YR23; jacket: T1, YG13, G12; jeans: B91, B93; shoes: E43; skin: E000

5 comments:

  1. Ooooo too cute!! Great colouring. Long time no speak or see.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey girl! Great to see you creating again! This card is adorable and I LOVE this Hanglar image!!! Hope to see you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Caroline,Great card! Thanks for joining us for Little Claire's 1st challenge!
    Maria x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card. Fabulous colouring job!

    I was wondering if you had given up on our wonderful hobby. No posts...no visits...it's nice to see you back. Hopefully we will see more of you in the blog world and in person.

    ReplyDelete