Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Happy Birthday Mum!!!

I'm loving my LOTV stamps. As you'll see soon, I've been using their circular sentiment stamps on all of my cards lately. We're originally from Scotland, and my Mum loves getting cards with "Mum" instead of "Mom", so this cute little bear stamp was a must have!

I learned an important lesson while making this card . . . never put an image with Glossy Accents through a Big Kick. The paper, copics, nestabilities, punches and Bella bling are from DAT'S Scrapbooking . . . details to follow. :)

I'm entering this card in the LOTV "Anything Goes" Challenge and Paper Sundaes "Girly Girl" Challenge.

Hope that you're having a good day! :)

4 comments:

  1. Really cute Caroline! I love the balloons.
    Lee-Ann :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I sooo love this card and the fact that it says Mum is awesome!!! I love the balloons too... it's just so pretty!!!
    Love Stephanie :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute and I agree, those sentiments are great! It was nice to see you on the weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I have learned that lesson too, embellishments and accents AFTER cutting the image out! Thanks for joining us this week at Paper Sundaes!

    ReplyDelete